Christmas Countdown: 9 Days!

9:20:00 PM

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, which makes me just want to snuggle up in bed.

I woke up early for work. Work was a tedious ordeal. I have a list of stupid tasks I need to do but my boss came and asked me to go to a different department to help them out since they're kinda pushed for time to meet the deadline. With the break coming everyone is either just dragging their feet and waiting for it to come, or busy running about trying to meet deadlines and finish up work.

I'm pretty indifferent really. Anyway, so my boss asked me to work in the Property department which made me kinda feel like someone's bitch where she can just pawn me off and my work was not important, which is true but still. It's a shit place to be. And it's not like the experience in great either. God, I don't want to be in my team anymore. I want to do something else that's better for my future.

For lunch, I usually meet up with the boy but today he had decided to plan a group lunch. I was kinda annoyed since he didn't ask me whether I wanted to, but didn't tell me that we're not going to do lunch. He just didn't consider me. He does that a lot lately and it's annoying.

I wonder if I'm not enjoying it anymore? Since I've been getting annoyed a lot lately, shouldn't I be feeling over the moon?

We went to Jimmy's for the first time since it's been under reno for the past half year. The food there is pretty worth. I think they'll be my go to from now on.

After work, I stayed for a drink and a snack at the Friday night drinks and then headed home.

Oh! I totally forgot to say, but my company gave me a huge box and a gift card as an early Christmas present! Really generous gift and I'm supa happy about it. My position may be the biggest drag ever but the one thing that keeps me with my company is the benefits are great. Not much of a reason really, but since I have no back up at the moment, it will have to do.

I opened it when I got home and had dinner and pretty much just conked out. Work tires me out, not cause it's physically or mentally challenging, but because it's not.

Three things I'm grateful for:

  1. The company's generosity
  2. The comfort of my bed after a long day
  3. 1hr lunch breaks
Byebyebee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe