Christmas Countdown: 11 days!

10:10:00 AM

Omgosh guys, I had the biggest day ever (exaggeration) and I think this has been the most productive and best day since the start of my holidays haha.

The boy goes to work everyday so I pretty much get woken up really early as well since he doesn't really get ready quietly.

Woke up early, I bummed in bed for a bit and then I got ready to go to the beach! YAY! It was humid and cloudy so means that at least I wouldn't get burnt, but it was so overcast that it wasn't too beach-inspiring.

Around 10am, someone came to finally friggen buy my bed frame. Finally got rid of that shiet. So happy and now I have cash munz as well. Whoopie!

I waited for my friend to give me the go that she was ready to meet up and then we finally made our way to Bondi. It has been eons since I've been to the beach. We made a detour to Westfield since she wanted to visit a friend and we ended up having yumcha at Zilver. It was pretty good there. A bit more expensive than my usual yumcha in Cabramatta but it was well worth it cause I always crave yumcha. That and pho. God. So good.

By the time we went to the beach it started to sprinkle a little HAHAHA God so phail whale. But we had fun. Went for a quick dip, had photoshoots of each other and just chatted. It was a great day. I definitely need to go back to the beach on a sunny day during this holidays cause I can barely call that a proper beach trip. The water felt like it was iced. It was ridic. But we braved it and dipped in anyway cause we trekked it all the way there, can't come back without collecting some salt and sand up our asses.

I had fun :)

On the way back, we went past a few street artworks and took photos and met one the the artists!! He even took photos of us and posted it on his instie. So cool! I really like that photo! Look up @bondiworld and you can see me heeheehee.

I got really hungry on the way back but I held it in cause there was food at home and I was getting really tired so I just wanted to go home and crash.

Got home and ate and then got suckered into playing boardgames until late haha. We're all so hooked on Evolution it's crazy but I'm so fucking shit at it. Seriously! None of my carnivores ever survive one round, I basically just waste cards on it only for it to not be able to eat anything and die. And why the fuck am I always the friggen feeding ground for other carnivores. I need to up my defences. Maybe I'll go do some secret training later haha

Yep. That was basically my day. After that we went to bed and I crashed hard. Only to be woken up again this morning bright and early cause the boy had to go to work urgh.

On the bright side (because it's always important to look on the bright side), waking up early gives me more time to bum around and make the most of my holidays cause my days are so much longer. Too many animes to be watched, stories to be ready, nails to be painted and people to talk to and catch up with :D

Three things I'm grateful for:

  1. Having a photo buddy who will take photos for you and wants photos taken of them
  2. Time
  3. That I was finally able to sell my bed frame - it was just an eyesore taking up space in my room
Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe