Christmas Countdown: 12 days!
10:37:00 PM
Ladies and gents,
I promised and I'm here to deliver :D So happy I remembered to do this :D Aren't you proud of me?
So after my post, I got ready and headed to uni. Did I tell you I was meeting up with someone who was going to sell me their second hand Jenga set?!?!?!?! Oh my god. I am soooo excited. I've been dying to get a Jenga set SINCE FOREVERRRR. I'm so happy I have one now and guess how much I got it for!! FIVE-FRICKEN-DORRAS!
I just got home and checked up on the blocks and they're perfect. No marks, no cracks. I thought for sure, for that price, it's gotta have some defect somewhere, but NOPEE It's perf <3
The exam was kinda fuarkt to be completely honest. This lecturer is a 100% sadist. Anyway, can't do much about that now. Just gotta hope for the best I suppose.
After the exam, I met up with one of my girl friends and dragged her to a bar to have a drink. We just mostly spent the time catching up and bitching and ranting haha it was a good session. I had a steak! It was surprisingly good for $13.50. At Sanctuary Hotel btw. Had a long island ice tea. And the bartender was quite cute too lelelelelel. I think I do have a thing for white boiz idk. But this guy had a beard. Weird cause I usually don't have a thing for beards but I guess my opinion may have changed about it due to recent events. They're still itchy af though but it may not be too bad on the eyes sometimes.
After my catch up, I started feeling really sleepy so I made my way home. I wanted to get sloshed tonight, but I guess my body just isn't up to it.
Home now and chilling in bed. Yeah, not much else to say really. Twas a super hot day today. I was sweating like a pig in the oven.
I'm really looking forward to the holidays now. I have lots of things I want to do and have planned heehee. Maybe I'll tell you more about it tomorrow but for now I'll probs just continue chill in bed for a bit more.
Three things I'm grateful for:
- My fan
- Alcohol
- My friends
0 comments