Christmas Countdown: 10 days!
7:21:00 PM
Heyo heyo!
It was a pretty chill day yesterday. I woke up and bummed around in bed for most of the morning and then started doing some researching for inspiration for my Christmas nails. I think I hyped up my nails a bit too much. Usually I would do something more Christmas themed to celebrate the event, but this year I went with something more neutral. I still like it very much but it isn't really Christmassy other than that it's red haha. Guess it's good enough as long as it makes me happy.
But goddamn painting designs on your nails is fuarking hard! Especially when you don't have the appropriate tools. I just wanted to paint a line or two and had to cut up thin strips of sticky tape to make the lines straight. It was the biggest pain in the back ever. Literally. It took sooooooo long but one I started I couldn't not finish since I had an event on at night too so I had to do it. Can't rock up with pink tinged nails looking like I shoved it up my vag during that time of the month. Too visual? Too bad.
Anyway, finally got it done and I'm pretty proud of it. Well, ignoring the fact that i managed to scratch it not even 1hr later, it's pretty good...from a distance.
And then I realised that the event I was going to wasn't at 6:30pm but 6pm and I was going to be super late. The boy got angry at me. Which kinda half ruined my mood. It was an honest mistake. I seriously didn't realise. And it was funny cause he messaged me to tell me he was going to be late, but he wasn't...but ignoring that - he thought he was going to be late as well so what the hell.
The night improved though, after he got over it. The event was at this really cool warehouse place which an architecture company owned in Alexandria. Free drinks and yummy fingerfood. I wanted to get trashed but it wasn't really the atmosphere for it and no one would drink with me. The boy kinda taught me how to box dance and circle dance? I'm not sure how to describe it. It was kinda cute :)
But the event ended later than we thought it would and i think he was sulking and angry at me for some reason. It ruined my mood for the rest of the night and upset me. We all had work the next day and was tired but idk why he had to take it out on me and ignore me the whole night. He was pretty standoffish and the whole way home he just ignored me even when going to bed.
Sigh. Sometimes, especially when he treats me like that, I start to think that maybe this has become too difficult and troublesome. Because it's not fun when he hurts me and makes me sad.
Needless to say, I had a shitty sleep and woke up shitty.
Three things I'm grateful for:
- My umbrella
- My blue coat - getting slightly ratty but still serving me well
- My leather (waterproof) boots.
0 comments