You just gotta believe in yourself
6:25:00 PM
Why do judges feel the need to make their judgments so fucking long?
Why does reading my law readings make me feel as if I'm Engurishly challenged (I will bash you in the face if you just thought "because you are") and makes me question whether all my English classes in primary and High school have been a lie?
Honestly. WHY IS READING LAW SO DIFFICULT?!
Why must you repeat the same fucking thing 100 times in 100 fucking different ways? and in a backwards, forwards, vertical and horizontal, and horizontal sentence structure. Makes no sense? Welcome to law.
And you know what? If they're just saying the same thing over and over and over and over...isn't that good? NO! Because they like playing this game where they say exactly the same thing 5 times and then hide a little niche line that contains an important rule and then they say exactly the same thing 10 times more. Or even better, where they start with a simple thing and then keep layering on and building more ideas on it as you go.
So the game is; WHERE IS THE IMPORTANT POINT? Wot is da rule. What that's fucking great! It's either you read 100 lines and only one line is useful or every single line has a different idea.
And you know what makes it worse? Finding the rule may be all good for problem questions, but the essay fucking question, you need to know their rationale and what led them to the rule to begin with.
So you cri a little bit and then go back through the stupid bloody fucking case to find their rationale. Only to find, holy shit. Every judge likes to either disagree with everyone else (Kirby) or just go on a totally different tangent (Kirby). And you know what's funny? Judges LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE pushing the limits of how many commas and extended sentences you can use. Like really. Sometimes one sentence can take up a whole paragraph (a good 5 lines) to half a page. And by the 4th comma you're like whut? What the fuckity fuck did I just read? Whut u on abt bruva?
Someone give them a medal.
And then at the end of the day, you cri yourself to sleep cause you realise that although you should be making succint notes for the exam, you've just written something just as confusing and long winded cause you dun geddditt.
Sorry, I'm just going a little nutts. So overwhelmed with the number of readings I have to do and how impossible it'll be to do them but I gotta do it anyway. Someone teach me how to do the impossible please?
Oh my god, the first answer that popped up in my mind as I typed out the question was; You just gotta believe in yourself.
Go suck a dick Mai. As if believing in myself will help me do 100 hours' work in 10 hours.
Great. Now I'm talking to myself. First sign of madness, I'm told.
0 comments