It's about time to learn.
12:09:00 PM
I thought true friends are supposed to be there to support each other unconditionally.
But I guess everything in life is subject to convenience.
I need to learn to stop relying on other people. When will I learn?
Everyone's alone in the world. Everyone has enough of their own shit on their plate to deal with.
You can't just rely on others all the time. You need to sort your own shit out. Think about things on your own, weigh up the options on your own and come your decisions on you own.
Want to go to China but don't know whether it's worth it? Figure it out yourself.
Want to go to Exchange but don't know how, when, where? Figure it out yourself.
You're an emotional train wreck and can't figure out heads from tails and what to do with all those emotions? Go to bed and cry and figure it out yourself.
Cause at the end of the day. No one's going to be there to wait on you and help you through all your problems in life and help you pick up the pieces. Fuck off and grow up. You're in charge of your own person and your own problems.
0 comments