Bored
4:40:00 PM
Hmmmmm, okay. This post might turn out to be a little more negative than I would like. Be warned if you don't like pessimism.
Okay, so you know what feeling where you're just utterly bored of your life? No, I'm not going emo. No suicidal thoughts here. But I'm so so so so friggen BORED! I hate the routine that my life has fallen into and I don't even have anyone to share these thoughts with. C'mon. You've got to be able to relate to this. After all, almost no one is completely satisfied with their life. And if you are, then good for you. Bitch :'(
I want to do something I haven't done before. Something exciting. Something different! I don't know what though.
At the moment, my life is a broken record: uni, work, uni, assignments, go out sometimes. Repeat.
HOW BORING! I may be more privileged than a lot of others (I can go to uni, I have a decent job in law, I've moved out and am independent and supporting myself etc), but it doesn't mean it's not fucking dry.
Sigh. Idk, I want to do things like hiking, go on road trips, spend a weekend in the blue mountains, camping, getting drunk on the beach and spending the night in the car... Just SOMETHING, you know?
Maybe the problem is that I need to pick up a fucking hobby. Why does the problem always fucking boiling down to hobbies? Maybe it's cause I don't have any. Okay, I lie. I do. But like nothing productive or active.
Fuck this. I need to change this pronto. The coming holidays. I'm going to do something active and pick up a hobby...something I can do for the rest of the year so I'm not choking from the pungent stench of boredom that is permeating my life. Does that even make sense?
List of potential hobbies (I'm so fucking lame. Who does this):
- Photography - 90% going to try my hand at this. I have an awesome cam that's just screaming to be used. It can also get me out of the house as well.
- Life drawings - I know one at town hall that has classes every Monday for $5. I could do this weekly
- Gym - I am the most unfit person you'll ever meet. Can't run for my life. But gym is v money.
- Jog - cheap alternative to gymming that's not very likely to stick.
- Painting - I could do this. But could I do this often? Not really. I do have paints, paintbrushes, canvases and sketch pads...but art is kinda something I have to be in the mood to do...and have the time.
- Knitting - hey. Knitting is cool. Don't judge. But probs not the answer to what to need.
- Travel - well isn't this an obvious answer. Duh. But it needs saving to do so I can't do it too often. Btw, bad news, the tickets I've been stalking have increased in price. I should quit stalling and just go for the kill.
- Vlogging - I keep thinking about this...but I can't bring myself to talk to myself/my camera... I feel like I'll be awkward af. And the editting ... I have zero knowledge.
0 comments