In the words of the great Dory: Just keep swimming.
10:02:00 PM
Update:
- Still fucking overwhelmed with work. Urgh, why do I always do this to myself. Mark my words, I'm going to do my law readings (at least partly) during next sem.
- If I dont... well I'll find some way to penalise myself. Or maybe the cramming sessions are a sufficient penalty already.
- My brain feels like mush. I've been studying non-stop for the past 2 weeks almost.
- The end is near though. Just need to push through 3 more days and then I can ease up a little.
- Always get the worst exam timetable I swear. This semester's isn't the worst though. I've have worse.
- I'm becoming dependent on coffee. I don't think I really mind it... other than the times that it makes me feel jittery.
- It's so cold. Legit. My hands are ice and it's so stiff. Makes it difficult to type tbh.
0 comments