Sun feelz so warm

12:57:00 PM

Today I woke up with Off to the races by Lana Del Rey playing in my head. Guess that's the theme song of the day.
I had a pretty bad night yesterday. Had a crazy headache beating around 12:30am. So I headed to bed early. Yes, that's early. I've been going to sleep at 2-4am lately. But I sleep till 10am, so I guess that's still a decent sleep.

I have to go to uni today though. On my way now actually. So I had to wake up a little earlier. But guess what? I had troubles sleeping because my head was hurting so much and I just couldn't switch off my brain cause I wasn't tired and my mind was plagued with unwanted thoughts. Honestly just wanted to cry.

I gave in and took some meds for the headache and eventually fell asleep. Thank god. And woke up late this morning. I just couldn't wake up until I have to force myself out by throwing the blankets off. It was torture. I'm such a baby.

I think I've been really unhealthy lately. Been just holing myself up in my room. Getting no sun. Not eating properly either. Long hours of study (not very productive mind you) and staring at the screen and stressing. It's a bit worrying.

Walked out to the station today cause my bicycle is out of commission. The sun feels so warm and nice. I like being out and about on such nice days.

Three more days. I can do this. Just bullshit my way out of it. Go girl go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe