A productive Easter Sunday
12:38:00 AM
Hey there guys!
Currently on the last train home. I am beyond tired. Practically a zombie at the moment. Maybe I should sleep instead of blogging. Idk. Nah, I'll blog and then conk out at home.
I was super productive today. A big change from yesterday.
- Woke up early today to go have brekky with my dad. We had yumcha! YAAAYY! I haven't had yum cha in a while. Good stuff. Cabra food is bombdiggidy
- After brekky we walked around to work off the food and had some coffee at a cafe. Super busy in cabra today.
- We spotted some lady selling pot plants and I got tiny succulents!! My babies are the cutest ever! I've wanted succulents for so long. I seriously am absolutely in love with them.
- Looked around the bargain store for some glassware to make a terrarium but couldn't find anything in cabra so we headed back home.
- Shortly after that, I ventured out again to the more local stores and I got two pot/bowls and depotted my babies when I got home.
- They're adorable! Let's hope they live.
- I bummed around for a bit after that and then got ready and headed out for a friends bd party.
- Party was super fun! It was at The Ox at Darlinghurst Oxford street.
- Bomb people, great music, food and drinks.
- One thing I don't like is longwinded birthday speeches. If you don't got anything interesting and unique to say, move on. The speeches legit took more than an hour and it consisted of 10 people saying the exact same thing. I was so dead by the end of it. So was the bd boy.
- Our group left the party when it ended and I got Mr Crackles for the first time! I've wondered what all the hype was. It's kinda overpriced, taste was okay. I would still probably prefer a pork/chicken roll at cabra for half the price of those ones. I rate 7/10
And so, that was my day today! Super busy wasn't it? It's nice having days off but I feel that it's best when I'm out an about. I can't wait till I'm home and just conk out in my lovely bed.
Did I tell you how I cleaned up my room last night? So that's officially off my list for now. YAAAAYYY!
So good. Okay. That's it for today.
Ciao.
0 comments