Easter Saturday
11:55:00 AM
Hi there!
What are you doing this Easter break? I feel like everyone has plans and is busy.
Recap of my Easter Friday:
- I went down to Cabramatta to have lunch with my sisters and mum. I haven't seen my mum in a while. I miss her a lot sometimes. I should visit her more often.
- We ate at the new vegetarian store on Hill Street cause my sisters are vegos and everywhere else was packed. I had Bun Rieu was was beautiful LOL.
- Went grocery shopping for ingredients for dinner. I got my box of instant noodles that I keep saying I'll get. LOL. We have a huge variety (3) of instant noodles at home now. Kekalek.
- After that I had to rush home cause I remembered that I had a submission due at 5pm and I totally forgot about it.
- An came over and we chilled for a few hours, waiting for dinner time to come around.
- For dinner, we were supposed to replicate the huge dumpling in Spirited Away but we lacked the proper utensils to make it...so instead, we tried out best to mould them into a dumpling with our hands. It's harder than you'd think. It took AGES as well. LOL. Turned out yummy though.
- We also made the super chilli Korean instant noodles to eat with the dumplings since... why not?
- Watched anime together over dinner and then headed to bed.
Today isn't going to be too exciting. I have nothing planned. I should do something productive though. I have been up since 9am and it's only been about 3.5 hours but my lawd, I feel so bored. I had a horrible nightmare last night. It wasn't horrible in the way that it was scary, but it was a dream that brought bad memories. Siiiiiiiiiiiiggghh.
How to you motivate yourself when you feel uninspired?
The day has barely even started and yet I already feel bored.
List of things I need to do ASAP:
- Clean up my room - it's a pig sty. It's ridiculous.
- Study - do my readings, catch up on lectures, make notes.
- Visit my dad - I think I'll be doing this tomorrow.
- Dye my hair - this isn't really a need, but rather a want. I've been legit talking about getting my hair dyed for yonks but I just haven't decided what to do with it yet.
- Get bike lights - I'm surprised I haven't gotten fined yet. I've been riding my bicycle without lights for more than a year now and have yet to be caught or gotten into an accident (disregarding the fact that I have badly fallen off my bike last November. It wasn't because I didn't have lights). I should stop pushing my luck.
0 comments