One step at a time.
10:48:00 PM
Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've blogged. I decided that I want to pick it up again since it used to mean so much to me. Rather than continuing on my old blog, I thought I should just start a new one since the old blog is so outdated. It no longer reflects who I am anymore.
As always, I shall put out a disclaimer there I will be typing most of my posts as a stream of consciousness. There will be a lot of typos and grammatical errors everywhere. I'll try to edit where I can, but it will be far from perfect so if that irritates you, please leave.
Basically, this blog will be a place where I rant and let my thoughts loose. Where I vent and where I share my day and feelings. Sometimes it will be things that made me happy that day, or maybe it'll be something that really pissed me off. Or maybe it'll be a review of a book or movie I watched. A random dream.
Who knows. It can be whatever I want to talk about.
Let's try make it a habit to post regularly. I used to post everyday but maybe that's a little ambitious for now, since I'm just starting off.
----
Update on my life: I'm currently in my 4th year. I know so damn old. Urgh. Sadly not doing wonderfully in university. Single. Just started a new job last week, which I am very very excited about. In fact, I'm working tomorrow!
Actually, I'm just happy I have a decent job and it's a step up from my first one. I am now a paralegal in a mid-tier law firm that kinda specialises in Construction and Property law. Which is totally relevant to my degree.
I've kinda just gone through a rough period from October 2015 to now. Still recovering from the whiplash to be honest, but finally I'm getting my life back on track with this job. I have never gone through anything as scary as that. I was scared and unemployed for so long and was stacking up a debt as each day passed.
I've also moved out btw. Renting a room in my sister's house. But I want to make it clear, that although I live with my sister, I am treated as a normal tenant and so I pay my rent where it's due etc.etc. I always hesitate to say "I share with my sister" cause then everyone automatically assumes that that means I don't have a pay a cent and she covers for me. No!
Anyway, as I was saying, I've just gone through a rough period and am still recovering, so if I go all apeshit crazy/depressed/bipolar on you, please excuse me (you have no choice anyway). Deal with it.
Let's see... what else...Meh. That's about all I can think of atm. I'll just update you when I mention anything new in my life later. LOL.
For now,
Adios!!
0 comments