Calm

2:04:00 PM

Lately I feel as though I'm in limbo. I feel like I don't have a purpose. Very lost as to what I'm doing in life. I don't really know how to explain it. It's like I don't know what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I have a shittonne of things I need to do. Like read, go out, watch anime, clean up my room, catch up on alllllllll the work I have to do from uni, get involved in extra-curricular activities, I'm also waiting until I can muster up enough balls to invest in a hobby class.

Tangent: what classes to you think I should do? I could do pole dancing again ($240 for 8 weeks), or I can do a language ($30/class for... idk how many classes). I have a friend learning Chinese (Mando? I think?), she said that place is good. Or I can do some kickboxing... I think it's called Mauy Thai ($100 for 10 classes).

Point is, I have a lot of things I can do to occupy my time but there's just something missing. I keep zoning out. Keep wondering randomly what the heck am I doing?

You know what unnerves me? The thought that I'm just wasting my life away. I want to be able to say I'm making the most of my time. Each and every moment. Food for thought.

Moving on.

YESTERDAY: Tuesday 22 March

  • Morning: Woke up early and had a night shower. Love morning showers. Tfw you first wash your face in the shower in the hot water and it wakes you up? Just makes me think "It's great to be alive" and then my next thought would probably be "but man, I wish I was in bed".
  • I took too long to get ready and missed my first train. This happens all the time. But on the bright side, I had enough time before my next train to make some brekky. I almost never have breakfast so this was a biiigg plus. Buttered toast and a mug of juice.
  • Work: It was okay. I'm still adjusting so I haven't been allocated sooo many tasks yet. I suspect that once I manage to settle in, the work will come pouring. At least I hope so. Everyone is absolutely great. Very nice and accommodating. I'm pretty proud of what I managed to complete at work though. I had been editing and proof-reading these two super long documents and I finished it. It's nice to be able to achieve things. Makes me feel like I'm doing well. LOL
  • Lunch: I got a buuuuurito from GYG <3. Walked all the way to Westfield to get one, and visited my sister at work too. Mini steak burrito. $8.50. I also served myself a portion of their hottest sauce, topped with chopped onions. Just thinking about it now is making me salivate. That sauce is the real deal guize. Real stuff. I was tearing up and my nose was sweating (TMI? Too bad).
  • Post work: I didn't feel like going home so I caught up with my sister. We haven't seen each other in a while so I thought it was a good idea. After that I went home and called it a night since I was pretty tired.
Urgh. I was just reminded of something. I hate it when people rely on me to initiate plans and always make me ask them out! Like what. the. fuck. Do you want to be friends or whut? Friendship is a two-way street. If I'm always the one to have to ask you out... it kinda makes me feel like you don't want to hang. Especially when you flake out or just always seem too busy. What the fuck man. If you don't want to be friends or don't want to hang, just say so and at least I'd know to stop. Don't be wishy washy about it.
So annoying. And it's so FAKE too. I hate fake people. I also hate liars. And people who can't keep their promises. Why can't everyone just be genuine?

Anyway, that was basically my day yesterday. I'll probs make a post about today as well later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. Who knows? I'm also trying to make an effort to keep my posts shorter. LOL or else it'd be a whole essay. It's probably still going to be an essay tbh. LOL. Just deal with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe