Mid-sem rush

6:12:00 PM

Hiya,

Been busy all day today. Laundry, cleaning and then working on my group assignment all day. It's due tomorrow and we haven't finished yet... hope it's okay. I've at least finished my section but I think I'll have to go through and edit everything.

The weather was great today. I got to soak in some vitamin D (i think it's D) whilst hanging my clothes and taking it in. Clean clothes for this week YAAY. Did I tell you how I did my laundry last week and it was started raining so I had to take it in wet? Well, I left in my room all week since I was either too busy to do it or it was gloomy that day and I didn't want to risk the rain again. So it started smelling awful cause it didn't dry properly. Disgusting? I know.

BUT no worries this week! Going to have spanking fresh clothes to wear! YAY~

Also, do any of you know how to make your clothes smell fragrant after washing? I have a front loader washing machine and I use the washing powder... but it doesn't come out smelling like "Exotic Pleasure" like my box advertises :( Despite the powder itself smelling so good. I mean, it's not like it stinks after washing but it doesn't smell like anything. (This is starting to sound like I'm talking about some black market sex product. LOL!) But yeah, any clue what's going wrong?

But yeah, been so BUSYYY. Starting to feel the stress come hard. Urgh. I hate that part of uni.

I've been so busy (and lazy) I haven't been bothered to cook for this week. So, I've been going on an instant noodles marathon. I swear, probs going to die because of that shit. It's so unhealthy...but what can I do? Probably cook.

Anyway, back to work. Goal: Try to do some readings tonight. Fuck, I have so much shit. *cries*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe