It's nearing the end
3:31:00 PM
Hey guys, it's been a while. I just haven't been bothered to post. Mostly cause I don't really feel comfortable sharing everything that's been going on in my life lately.
- I feel like I should go through a detox of all the poisonous people in my life. I don't need the people that don't bring me happiness.
- I have to learn to care less about what other people think of me and just do what I want - this is something I really struggle to do.
- I don't know what to do. I'm trying to avoid the inevitable.
- If you had the chance to do something that will make you happy now, but you know will make things harder for yourself later - would you do it or would you protect yourself and plan for the future?
- I actually hate my life atm. I know it's so first world - other people have it worse but things are relative and I feel like I'm wasting my life away.
- I don't enjoy work but I do it cause I want and need the money
- I'm not really enjoying uni at the moment either - I don't know whether I actually like what I'm studying... I'm scared that it'll just be a waste.
- Everyone's graduating and travelling.
- I want to travel too.
- I know I can, but there's just so much to think about:
- Who am I going to go with - I don't want to go alone.
- Where will I go?
- How much money will I spend?
- Will I be able to make the money back again?
- Will work give me time off?
- What about rent?
- Summer school?
- When are the flights cheap?
- I'm just so tied down.
- I feel so...limited.
- I want to be free.
- It's exam period and I hate it. I hate it how I don't study to get 100 but I study thinking how the fuck am I going to pass this? I need a miracle
- My heart isn't equipped for love. Love just hurts. I want to switch it off.
- I hate my negativity.
- I hate how underachieved I feel after 4 years of uni.
- I hate how people pretend to be friends and when times get rough they're no where to be seen or they're all judgmental. But when times get rough for them, I'd always try my best to be there for them, always going the extra mile to help. Sure, I have my down times where I'm busy or something and I just can't deal but I'd like to think most of the time I'm an absolutely great friend.
- Just so over life fucking around with me.
- If I can just find a small group to go overseas with me - I'm thinking maybe Japan or China - I'll just friggen buy the plane tickets and go. Just fuck everything else. Fuck work, fuck the money, fuck life, fuck planning.
I just want to go. Escape. Leave.
0 comments